WELCOME: TO A. COLETTE HARRIS PROPERTIES, LLC

Real Estate Brokerage & Property Management Blog

Here you will find the latest real estate endeavor stuff I engage in on a daily basis.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

~Free Journal Contest~


Hi Prospects & Friends,

This post is only for the ~Free Journal Contest~. Leave a comment below explaining what you will do with the journal & the winner will be the commenter who comments first with all the F, J and C letters somewhere in their comment name or with all the A, C and H letters somewhere in their comment name. Either group of letters can be anywhere in your comment name, but you have to be the first commenter above others who may have same group of letters to win! So if 10 people leave a comment & they all satisfy either the F, J & C or the A, C & H letters somewhere in their comment name, then the first person who commented first in the 10 qualifying group would win. The journal will be delivered as a gift to place where winner wants to receive it, & the winner will also have the opportunity to choose their color & journal style. Click on ~Free Journal Contest~ title above journal picture to be re-directed to journal styles of choice. I will tweet the winner on Twitter & remember if you don't win, continue to follow me on Twitter because I will sporadically continue to give a contest offering a free random product from my on-line store. Good Luck!


Thanks Much,


April

1 comment:

  1. I take my journal to Jamaica with me every time so I can fill it up and bring it back and empty it onto my travel blog.

    ReplyDelete