WELCOME: TO A. COLETTE HARRIS PROPERTIES, LLC

Real Estate Brokerage & Property Management Blog

Here you will find the latest real estate endeavor stuff I engage in on a daily basis.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Framed Tiles



Hi Prospects & Friends,

I've uploaded a front and back image of my framed wall tiles I've created and have listed for sale for $11.99 each. They come in different designs and colors and maybe placed in your:

1. Living Room
2. Dining Room
3. Kitchen
4. Gameroom
5. Bedroom
6. Sunroom
7. Library
8. Family Room
9. Study
10. Guess Room
11. Home Office
12. Etc.

I put etc, because basically you can place the framed wall tiles anywhere you like. I currently have them in my home office, and will put some in my kitchen also. So come on over to my c store located on right side of my blog and get 1 or how ever many you like!


Sincerely,


April

No comments:

Post a Comment