WELCOME: TO A. COLETTE HARRIS PROPERTIES, LLC

Real Estate Brokerage & Property Management Blog

Here you will find the latest real estate endeavor stuff I engage in on a daily basis.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Creating Wealth From A Foreclosure Homestead























************Hi Prospects & Friends,

I've added a category in my Z- Store called Real Estate Book Accessories. So when you purchase my books you may also purchase the accessories that go with the books if want too. If you haven't already purchased my "Creating Wealth From A Foreclosure Homestead" grab your copy along with my book accessories that maybe purchased too. Enjoy and have fun! I look forward to my real estate book being a success!


Thanks, April

*************************************************************

PS: To purchase book go to http://www.har.com/acoletteharrisprpts and click ACHP Published Books.

To purchase the book accessories that go with this book go to http://www.har.com/acoletteharrisprpts and click ACHP Z-Store

Thanks, April

No comments:

Post a Comment