WELCOME: TO A. COLETTE HARRIS PROPERTIES, LLC

Real Estate Brokerage & Property Management Blog

Here you will find the latest real estate endeavor stuff I engage in on a daily basis.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Creating Wealth From A Foreclosure Homestead E-Book

Hi Prospects & Friends,

I wanted you all to know I've decided to create my real estate published books also as e-books. So those of you who don't want to purchase the paperback copy, you may have the option to download the book. On the right side of my blog to order the e-books I have a link as well as the paperbacks have a link too. If don't want too navigate to right side of my blog to see books you may click link below and follow instructions.




1. Hard Copy Books click ACHP Published Books
2. E-Books click ACHP Published EBooks

This link I've included will direct you to the hard copy and e-books. I look forward to new fans!


Thanks,


April

No comments:

Post a Comment