WELCOME: TO A. COLETTE HARRIS PROPERTIES, LLC

Real Estate Brokerage & Property Management Blog

Here you will find the latest real estate endeavor stuff I engage in on a daily basis.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Why You Should Use A Realtor


Hi Prospects & Friends,


I wanted to quickly address how important it is when you're dealing with real estate, to not go solo. As a Texas licensed Real Estate Broker, and a Realtor I don't think it is a good idea to try to engage in real estate without a licensed real estate professional. Ask yourself:


Would you practice medical on yourself without a Doctor?

Would You draw up contracts with out an Attorney?

Would you clean your teeth without your Dentist?


If you said no to any of my examples above then, why would you engage in real estate by yourself, without a licensed real estate professional to help with your assistance?


In some cases it makes sense to cut out the middleman and save money like in my post "Cutting Out Middlemen" I addressed back in July 2009. I mentioned how I cut out my Accountant friend who was going to charge me $80/quarter for consulting, and I decided to use the IRS website instead for free since you can call and speak to a rep for free and also be able to print free tax forms up to 1,000 per small business. Or how I mentioned not using a stock broker to manage my broker account, and decided to do it myself. Some things make since to go solo, but real estate I would advise is not. See the "Why use A Realtor" article below from HAR.com






1 comment:

  1. These are some of the many questions that homeowners have to ask themselves before embarking on this endeavor without a professional. This is their daily need. They always want to sell your home for the highest possible price; our commission is based on sales price. Licensed realtors are just as such, a licensed professional who is capable of guiding you through the process and assessing the transaction with the least amount of risk possible. We help get your home sold in the least amount of time, for the highest possible price. We ensure that the buyers are qualified to purchase the home and walk you thru the closing process step by step. Texas realtors are good enough in this respect.

    ReplyDelete