WELCOME: TO A. COLETTE HARRIS PROPERTIES, LLC

Real Estate Brokerage & Property Management Blog

Here you will find the latest real estate endeavor stuff I engage in on a daily basis.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Home Teddy Bears



Hi Prospects & Friends,

I wanted to introduce my Home Teddy Bears for sale for $13.99 over @ my C Store on right side of my blog or by clicking http://www.har.com/acoletteharrisprpts then C Store. The bears come in designs of homes and maybe used however like. Listed below are some areas I listed that would be great for sending the bears too:

1. Churches
2. Hospitals
3. Charities
4. Schools
5. Nursing Homes

My bears need love & a home, so whether you decide to send them to places like 1-5 or just give them to a loved one do it for a good deed & cause.

Thanks,



April

No comments:

Post a Comment