WELCOME: TO A. COLETTE HARRIS PROPERTIES, LLC

Real Estate Brokerage Blog

Here you will find information about our real estate tips and real estate informational strategies we engage in.

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Real Estate Posts Update

Hi everyone! 

I'm back and here to deliver again posts about real estate, and my experiences as a small business. Last few years I was working on my bachelor's degree, and juggling my small business and took a leave of absence. Through the years I grew as a small business, as well as a real estate broker with more knowledge and experience. I appreciate all of you who were engaged with my prior posts, and hope you come back to join me for many more new ones. My next upcoming post will talk about "Second Chance Apartments" and what they are, and how to find them. So stay tuned. 


April


No comments:

Post a Comment